Strictly Come Dancing Announces Songs And Dances For This Year’s Semi-Final
Written by thehitnetwork on December 7, 2021
With such a high calibre of talent, this year’s Strictly Come Dancing semi-final was already going to be a great watch – but the songs and dances being performed are set to make it unmissable TV.
Only four contestants remain in the running for the Glitterball trophy, meaning each couple will be performing twice on Saturday night, details of which have now been announced.
Meanwhile, we’re expecting there won’t be a dry eye in the house after John Whaite’s long-awaited Couple’s Choice routine to Adele’s Hometown Glory.
Here’s the full list of what to expect from this week’s Strictly live show…
- AJ and Kai will be dancing the Rumba to Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee
- Rose and Giovanni will be dancing the Argentine Tango to A Evaristo Carriego by Eduardo Rovirar
- John and Johannes will be dancing a Couple’s Choice routine to Hometown Glory by Adele
- Rhys and Nancy will be dancing the Samba to It Had Better Be Tonight by Michael Bublé
- AJ and Kai will be dancing the Quickstep to Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman
- Rose and Giovanni will be dancing the Waltz to How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding
- John and Johannes will be dancing the Jive to Higher Power by Coldplay
- Rhys and Nancy will be dancing the Tango to One Vision by Queen
It's double the dance this Saturday as our couples perform two routines for the #Strictly Semi-Final!
— BBC Strictly ✨ (@bbcstrictly) December 7, 2021
Strictly Come Dancing returns on Saturday night at 7.20pm on BBC One.